Wednesday's Random Funnies


Michael Grant, author of the Gone series, is a writer with a sense of humor who doesn't take his success too seriously (as you'll see in this video), though he could, easily. For those of you who have read the series, enjoy. If you haven't read it yet, well, be prepared to climb that ladder to place this one on top of your to-read-pile.

Michael Grant's characters and plot twists in Gone are more multi-layered than my lasagna with so much inner and outer conflict, such high stakes all the time, a story where the worst thing that could possibly happen (no not that thing, the one you never saw coming) happens at every turn, the reader remains fully charged until the very end.

Happy Wednesday everyone. And please note, I am seeking more writers for the Writer Spotlight series. Please check out the specifics on the page tab and email me if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. I love the video! I always picture successful authors to be much less grounded than that.
    I've been reading your blog and not commenting--so now I'm fixing that. A little slow on the uptake...so much to take in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I loved it! :) He's so down to earth! I've read two of the four Gone novels...my only complaint is that they take so long to come out!! (A very complementary complaint.) :) I The subtitles below his name were funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments.